New Etsy Banner!

Just sharing my new Etsy banner~



You wouldn't know it from my wardrobe, but I'm really drawn to pinks and blues.

One of my first digital drawings was of a girl hugging her knees wearing a pink dress. It was my avi for my personal blog which was robin's egg blue with 'deeppink' accents:





(I erased the blog post; word vomit loooolll.)

For my Etsy banner, the inspiration for my palette came from one of Gemma Luxton's paintings. I love the creaminess of the gouache, and the pinks and deep blues look happy and light but also grown-up and modern.

A post shared by Gemma Luxton (@gemmaluxton) on

Lastly I wanted to show some of the things I use when drawing and painting.

Obviously there had to be a palette, a brush, and a sketchbook – plus my non-negotiables: phone with headset (for listening to podcasts or watching John Wolfe's videos or Fran's), cold coffee/water/tea, and a tote bag from Hello, Happy Weekend to cram everything in. (The tote bag doesn't actually exist yet haha, but a t-shirt with similar artwork does! Do you want one?)

Das it! See the banner and the logo live at my Etsy shop, PalettePursuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment